Online Open | Click & Collect | Trade & Drop
Posted on 4th November 2020 by Callum
With the latest Covid-19 measures coming into force on 5th November we will no longer be able to allow customers inside to browse the shop. The shop will only be open for Click & Collect and Trade & Drop. Our mail order services are operating as normal, so you can shop on the website and get next-day delivery exactly as you would at any other time.
Our Online Services
- As an alternative to visiting the shop, please feel free to browse our website! All of our Second Hand items for sale are photographed and listed to the site, with new items being added every day. If you need any further information about anything we are available on the phone and email, and can take some additional images if you need to see more pictures.
- We offer Next-Day Delivery on any order made before 2pm, just select it as your delivery option at the checkout.
- Our website is also the home to Guitar Gallery – the UK’s best guide to guitar finishes! This service offers individual pictures and weights of each serial number and lets you choose your favourite with a side-by-side comparison. Ideal for finding that perfect top!
- You can keep up to date with news, new stock arriving and regular updates on the latest Second Hand items by subscribing to our email newsletter.
- We are also active on Facebook and Instagram so please follow our page(s) if you don’t already.
This web service allows you to reserve any item for collection from the shop. If home delivery isn’t convenient for you or you would prefer to pick your item up in person, Click & Collect couldn’t be easier:
- Choose ‘Reserve & Collect’ at the checkout
- Pay 10% deposit online to reserve your item
- You will be contacted as soon as your item is ready for collection
- Head to the shop to pick up your order and pay the remaining balance!
- We have created a controlled Collection Area at the shop entrance where goods can be paid for and collected from during normal opening times. This area allows for the recommended 2 metres social distancing between individuals.
- Our staff will be on hand to discuss any details and items can be checked over in this area. We may need to limit numbers inside the shop at busy times so please be prepared to be asked to wait outside the shop.
- We are continuing our increased cleaning and hygiene procedures in store. We also ask for customers to wash hands on arrival and when leaving the store – there is plenty of handwash and sanitiser available at the door.
- All our current stock can be viewed and reserved for collection online at www.richtonemusic.co.uk
Sell Your Gear during lockdown at Rich Tone Music! Trade & Drop is a contact-free way of getting your unwanted music gear to us and converting it into cash.
- Send photos and details of items you want to sell via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your quote from us via phone or email
- Arrange a convenient time to drop your items with us
- Drop off your gear and receive payment in cash or store credit towards something new!
- We have created a controlled Drop-off Area at the shop entrance where we can check your items are in the condition as described.
- We will arrange a convenient drop-off time with you so you shouldn’t need to wait outside – we will already be expecting you!
- We are continuing our increased cleaning and hygiene procedures in store. We also ask for customers to wash hands on arriving at and leaving the store – there is plenty of handwash and sanitiser available at the door.
All our online and customer service channels are running as normal, so you can still order for home delivery and receive sales or customer service advice on the phone and via email.
Telephone: 0114 362 7777