Large or Fragile Item Shipping Details
Posted on 27th March 2020 by Callum
Many of the larger and more delicate items from Second Hand are usually listed as Collection Only. We’ve all been there – it’s that amplifier you’ve been after for years, only to find it’s a several hour drive to pick it up? Because the store is currently closed for the coronavirus measures, we will be able to ship these items to parts of the UK. Extra precautions will be taken to avoid damage in transit. Any eligible items have **UK SHIPPING** mentioned in their title.
Large or Fragile item shipping details:
- Fragile and bulky items may take us a little longer to package properly and make sure they arrive safely.
- Whilst we will do our best to meet the published dispatch times in some cases it may take longer to make sure it is done properly.
- In some cases due to the weight of the item you may need to take extra care handling the package when delivered.
- If the item has valves or has fragile components that are particularly prone to damage these may have been packaged separately along with any loose items to ensure they don’t move around in transit.
- Drum kits may have to be dismantled to ship which may mean that the front skins of larger drums are removed to accommodate smaller drums to reduce the size of the overall packaging. These will need to be reassembled when they arrive and tuned up.
- Please contact us in advance for any advice on this as we will be happy to help over the phone or by email.
- The shipping costs are as stated on the listing but are usually subsidised for large, heavy items and are accommodated for in the item prices.
- Please check your item fully on arrival to make sure it meets your expectations and let us know straight away if you have any issues.
All our online and customer service channels are running as normal, so you can still order for home delivery and receive sales or customer service advice on the phone and via email.
Telephone: 0114 362 7777
Email Newsletters & Exclusive Offers
Receive weekly news of special offers, discounts, new products and promotions.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Rich Tone Music Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 05285423 and VAT Number 870 3855 09