Covid Safe Shopping at Rich Tone Music – Re-Opening
Posted on 7th April 2021 by Callum
**Covid Safe Shopping Update 16/07/2021**
Although the government is looking to remove most of the legal requirements introduced to reduce the impact and spread of Covid-19 from 19th July 2021, Rich Tone Music will still continue to operate with arrangements below, as we have continued to do since the re-opening on April 12th 2021.
We have an ongoing duty of care to our customers and staff to provide a safe and comfortable environment. We therefore we deem it appropriate to keep the protective measures in place for the time being, to minimise the risk of infections and/or requirements for shop staff to self isolate, potentially requiring further store closure.
Our staff will continue to wear face masks, cleanse their hands and continue our enhanced cleaning routines for the store. We kindly ask that you reciprocate with wearing a mask, and sanitising your hands on entry, as well as respecting social distancing.
PLEASE READ OUR COVID SAFE SHOPPING GUIDE BELOW…
With the lockdown restrictions lifting on 12th April, we will once again be opening our doors to the public! For all the details on how you can pay us a visit, please read below.
We would again like to thank all of our wonderful customers for your continued support, and are glad to be able to welcome you back inside the shop! We would prefer if you can book yourself an appointment – that gives us the best opportunity to offer you the best service. You can visit without an appointment, but please be aware that you may need to queue as we have a maximum of 4 customers in the shop at once.
Planning Your Visit
- Our opening times are 11:00 – 16:30, with limited “appointment only” slots available between 10:00 – 11:00 in the morning. We are open Monday to Saturday.
- We have a limit of 4 customers in the shop at once. If you are visiting in a group of more than 2-3 people, please be prepared for some of your party to be asked to wait outside the shop.
- Please book an appointment in advance if possible. This helps us organise the day and ensures we can get everything ready for your particular visit. You can make an appointment either via email to email@example.com or call us on 0114 362 7777.
- If you have items to sell or trade-in with us, we would always recommend an appointment. This makes sure we have enough notice to accommodate you whilst we check and value your items.
- In order for our premises to comply with Covid-secure guidance we have to keep the number of customers in the shop to a minimum. We would encourage that your visit is for a considered purpose, and ideally booked with an appointment for the best experience. Sadly opportunities to freely browse the shop are understandably limited at this moment in time.
Arriving at Rich Tone Music
- When you arrive at the shop you will find that the door is kept closed. Please wait at the bottom of the steps where a member of staff will greet you. We can see you waiting from inside the shop and can give an indication of how long you’ll need to wait.
- Masks or face coverings MUST be worn inside the shop. Only children under 11 and those with certain disabilities are exempt from this requirement.
- We have hand sanitiser at the store entrance and customers will be asked to use it when entering and leaving the store.
- Any guitars that have been played on that day will be facing backwards on their hanger. This is so our staff can clean them ready for the next day and minimise any risk of spreading the virus. Please ask a staff member before trying a guitar out.
- Please respect social distancing measures. The current advice is to keep at least 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone from outside your household or support bubble.
Our Online Services
- As an alternative to visiting the shop, please feel free to browse our website! All of our Second Hand items for sale are photographed and listed to the site, with new items being added every day. If you need any further information about anything we are available on the phone and email, and can take some additional images if you need to see more details.
- Click & Collect is available on any item we have in stock! Simply reserve your item on the website with a 10% deposit, and then visit the shop at your convenience to pay the balance and collect your order.
- Our website is also the home to Guitar Gallery – the UK’s best guide to guitar finishes! This service offers individual pictures and weights of each serial number and lets you choose your favourite with a side-by-side comparison. Ideal for finding that perfect top!
- You can keep up to date with news, new stock arriving and regular updates on the latest Second Hand items by subscribing to our email newsletter.
- We are also active on Facebook and Instagram so please follow our page(s) if you don’t already.