Covid-19 Tier 3 Restrictions December Update
Posted on 23rd September 2020 by Callum
With the lockdown restrictions lifted on 2nd December, we will once again be opening our doors to the public! For all the details on how you can pay us a visit, please read below.
We would again like to thank all of our wonderful customers for your continued support. The overwhelming majority of people are carefully following our new in-store procedures, as required by the latest government guidelines. Thank you for helping us to do our bit to ensure a safe environment for both staff and customers alike.
With the Tier 3 restrictions announced for South Yorkshire, we would like to remind you of the key points to be aware of when planning a visit to Rich Tone Music.
Planning Your Visit
- Our opening times are 11:00 – 16:30, with limited “appointment only” slots available between 10:00 – 11:00 in the morning. We are open Monday to Saturday.
- We have a limit of 4 customers in the shop at once. If you are visiting in a group of more than 2-3 people, please be prepared for some of your party to be asked to wait outside the shop.
- Please book an appointment in advance if possible. This helps us organise the day and ensures we can get everything ready for your particular visit. You can make an appointment either via email to email@example.com or call us on 0114 362 7777.
- If you have items to sell or trade-in with us, we would always recommend an appointment. This makes sure we have enough notice to accommodate you whilst we check and value your items.
- In order for our premises to comply with Covid-secure guidance we have to keep the number of customers in the shop to a minimum. We would encourage that your visit is for a considered purpose, and ideally booked with an appointment for the best experience. Sadly opportunities to freely browse the shop are understandably limited at this moment in time.
Arriving at Rich Tone Music
- When you arrive at the shop you will find that the door is kept closed. Please wait at the bottom of the steps where a member of staff will greet you. We can see you waiting from inside the shop and will give an indication of how long you’ll need to wait.
- Masks or face coverings MUST be worn inside the shop. This is now being extended to staff in customer-facing roles. Only children under 11 and those with certain disabilities are exempt from this requirement.
- We have hand wash santiser at the store entrance and customers will be asked to use it when entering and leaving the store.
- Any guitars that have been played on that day will be facing backwards on their hanger. This is so our staff can clean them ready for the next day and minimise any risk of spreading the virus. Please ask a staff member before trying a guitar out.
- Please respect social distancing measures. The current advice suggests keeping a minimum of 1 metre distance between yourself and anyone not in your family or support bubble.
Our Online Services
- As an alternative to visiting the shop, please feel free to browse our website! All of our Second Hand items for sale are photographed and listed to the site, with new items being added every day. If you need any further information about anything we are available on the phone and email, and can take some additional images if you need to see more details.
- Our website is also the home to Guitar Gallery – the UK’s best guide to guitar finishes! This service offers individual pictures and weights of each serial number and lets you choose your favourite with a side-by-side comparison. Ideal for finding that perfect top!
- You can keep up to date with news, new stock arriving and regular updates on the latest Second Hand items by subscribing to our email newsletter.
- We are also active on Facebook and Instagram so please follow our page(s) if you don’t already.
Email Newsletters & Exclusive Offers
Receive weekly news of special offers, discounts, new products and promotions.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Rich Tone Music Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 05285423 and VAT Number 870 3855 09