Coronavirus: Reserve & Collect Only
Posted on 23rd March 2020 by Callum
Given the latest information we have on tackling the coronavirus outbreak we have taken measures to help minimise the spread and to ensure our store remains a safe environment for all. Find the list of measures we are taking in store below:
- We have taken the view that in order to comply with the government recommendations with regard to the Covid-19 outbreak and Social Distancing policy our store is only open for Reserve and Collect which will mean sadly, you are not able to browse our Sheffield store until further notice.
- We have created a controlled collection area at the shop entrance where goods can be paid for and collected from during normal opening times. This area allows for the recommended 2 metres distance between individuals.
- Our staff will still be on hand to discuss any details and items can be checked in this area but there may be a need to limit numbers at busy times so if possible please email or call in advance of collecting so we can make it a smooth process.
- We have increased cleaning and hygiene procedures in store. We also ask for customers to wash hands on arriving at and leaving the store – there is plenty of handwash and sanitiser available at the door.
- All our current stock can be viewed and reserved for collection online at www.richtonemusic.co.uk
- We remain open for mail order and can arrange collection of any Sell Your Gear items. Items you are selling can be brought to the store, received and paid for in the collection area with prior arrangement.
We really appreciate your support during these uncertain times. The health and well-being of our staff, customers and extended families are of the highest importance and we want to do all we can to help. We remain open for mail order purchases and we are still buying in lots of Sell Your Gear items each day so please keep an eye on our site.
All our online and customer service channels are running as normal, so you can still order for home delivery and receive sales or customer service advice on the phone and via email.
Telephone: 0114 362 7777
Email Newsletters & Exclusive Offers
Receive weekly news of special offers, discounts, new products and promotions.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Rich Tone Music Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 05285423 and VAT Number 870 3855 09