Coronavirus Delivery Information
Posted on 27th April 2020 by Callum
Thank you for your continued support throughout what can only be considered unprecedented events! Whilst the store is still currently closed, we remain open for business through our telephone and online channels. We are still shipping out hundreds of orders each day.
Whilst the vast majority of our customer orders continue as normal, due to the extra demand being placed on courier services they can at times become overstretched. Not only are there simply a higher volume of deliveries happening because customers like yourself have to order things online rather than visiting a shop, but also courier services will have members of staff absent with illness or self-isolating following the government guidelines. Please extend them your understanding and appreciate that whilst we do everything we can to keep deliveries arriving on time, during the current crisis your delivery schedule may be interrupted.
- Our two main couriers are DPD for larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items, which you can select between at the checkout.
- You can check for service updates on the DPD and Royal Mail websites via the following links:
- Royal Mail is a 2nd Class delivery, so you can expect your item within 3-5 working days. Please remember that Sundays are not considered working days.
- DPD is often a next-day delivery service, although you can nominate a specific day at the checkout as well.
- All items ordered before 2pm on a working day are dispatched on that same day, anything ordered after 2pm is picked and dispatched the next working day.
- After our warehouse team have dispatched your delivery it is then in the hands of the courier.
- DPD orders are all tracked and so you can use the tracking number we send in your dispatch email on the DPD website to find the progress of your delivery here.
- More information from Royal Mail during the coronavirus lockdown can be found here.
- For eBay customers, please find the information regarding their response here.
- Amazon customer can find relevant information and FAQs here.
Email Newsletters & Exclusive Offers
Receive weekly news of special offers, discounts, new products and promotions.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Rich Tone Music Ltd is a company registered in England with company number 05285423 and VAT Number 870 3855 09